home contents insurance

0 Thanks
3 Posts
13 years ago

I am letting my property fully furnished (to include kitchen utensils and equipment). i would like to include:

1. a fully inventory
2. A requirement that the tenants maintain home contents insurance to a value of £50,000

Please advise the best way to include both provisions in my AST agreement.

thank you.


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.