Obtaining a new tennant
Housing Benefit Overpayment

0 Thanks
3 Posts
13 years ago
An ex-tenant has recontacted me for a property to rent. She has been living at her boyfriends house and I think claiming housing benefit if this is the case there could be overpayments in the housing benefit which will need to be returned. I would like to know how I could find this out before taking her on as a tennant again. Also how can I be sure that the boyfried is not going to move in with her which would again effect her housing benefit.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.