Electrical Consumer Unit regulations

0 Thanks
3 Posts
12 years ago

We had an electrician working in one of our rental properties. He told us that regulations stated that all rental properties have to have an RCV unit - our house has an old style fuse box. Is it true that this is illegal and has to be replaced?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.