Vat Registration

Chris White
Chris White
3 Thanks
153 Posts
10 years ago
You can't register for Vat if the properties are residential and I'm afraid you are stuck with having to bear the cost of vat on your expenses.

There are some circumstances in which you can register for commercial property but I assume that's not your situation.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.