Council Housing Office Bond Agreements

0 Thanks
1 Posts
11 years ago

Please can you advise? I have rented out my property to DSS tenants
through the city council, who have issued a Bond Agreement which sets
out the date the person moved in rent amount, period of tenancy
and date rent is due etc. Do I need to provide my own separate Assured Short Hold tenancy agreement? as the council have issued a bond agreement to myself and
also to the tenant.

Also my tenants have been in the property 11 months now and are now
periodic tenants. I would now like to give notice of possession, do I
give them a section 21 notice to vacate or a section 8 notice? as they
are also in arrears.


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.