0 Thanks
5 Posts
10 years ago
When buying a property who should provide the buyer with the EPC? Is it the responsibility of the solicitor or the Estate Agent?. It's just I've bought a BTL property but when I quizzed about the EPC the solicitor felt it should have been provided by the Estate Agent and Visa Versa.

As both have not provided the EPC would it be better if I just go a head and get it done myself?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.