Contents only insurance on empty property

3 Thanks
334 Posts
9 years ago
Does anyone know a company that does contents only cover (it's in a block and has building insurance included in the service charge)on an empty property please?

Thank you.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.