Personal Property left behind

NRLA Advice Line
NRLA Advice Line
9 years ago
The rla ast provides that you can dispose of these and the tenant pays the cost.
If you did not use the rla agreement and your agreement has no such clause then google TORTS(INTERFERENCE WITH GOODS )ACT for how to proceed
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.