Getting property returned from Housing Association

2 Thanks
29 Posts
9 years ago
My 2 bedroom flat has been leased out to a Housing Association for the past 2 years which ended last October, they wanted me to renew the lease but I was not interested for personal reasons.
I gave them written notice that I wanted the property returned and they have told me they have passed this on to the council and it is up to them to get the flat vacated and return it ASAP.
I am still receiving the rent and have a pretty good realationship with the H/Ass but do I need to send them a more detailed notice, As the rent is still been paid I do not want it to be deemed as an extension to the orignal lease.
Anybody got any ideas or maybe someone can suggest a template letter I can send them -- Regards M

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.