Built extention

2 Thanks
80 Posts
10 years ago
I have just extended my house and created extra 3 bedroom, kitchen,bathroom and living room. There is a common door to enter the new extention but if locked it becomes self contained 3 bedroom house with its own entrance, I would like to rent out this portion of my house, the Council tax I pay, can I share with with the tenant?
I would appreiate your help

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.