items left in property

NRLA Landlord Support
NRLA Landlord Support
11 years ago
Please see the Torts ( Interference with goods )Act 1977 for details of how long you need to keep tenants belongings after they have vacated the property.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.