Selling with sitting tenant

NRLA Advice Line
NRLA Advice Line
9 years ago
You need to find a buyer with cash or can get a mortgage that is buy to let.
You cannot force the tenant out but can pay him to leave.
I cannot advise on marketing
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.