One tenant leaving, remaining tenant (mum) wants her name only
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
2 Posts
9 years ago

I have a reliable tenant and her daughter in a house on AST. The daughter is now to move on and the mum is wanting to change the tenancy agreement to her name only (there is some benefit to her on the finance front)

Can I simply re draft the agreement with the name removed or maybe get her to sign some form of addendum sheet/

Any suggestions of the correct way to go about this would be appreciated

Many thanks


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.