Section 21(1)(b) and rent arrears
Rent Arrears

1 Thanks
2 Posts
9 years ago
My tenants Section 21 expires on the the 30th April, and she will not communicate with me and is in rent arrears of 2 months. I know the procedure through the courts should she fail to vacate, however, what can I do if she leaves prior to this date without handing the property back and leaving no forwarding address? In addition, she and her partner has offered violence on the day the possession takes place, therefore legally what can I do?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.