Tenancy Types and Management

RLA member_613
RLA member_613
0 Thanks
9 Posts
15 years ago
If a married couple take a property with a guarantor (a parent to cover both parties)- which form to use ? I presume the unlimited ! How to fill it out properly is my next question.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.