AST - formerly in name of Mr & Mrs W, but they have now separated and Mr wants to be off the
Tenancy Types and Management

NRLA Advice Line
NRLA Advice Line
14 years ago
For the greatest certainty I would issue a new agreement and that is the most certain way of getting the rent increase.
You will probably have to deal with the deposit as ending the tenancy as Mr W wishes to leave
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.