Tenant gets married
Tenancy Types and Management

1 Thanks
62 Posts
15 years ago
I have a property let out on a 6 month AST.
The tenant who has lived in the property for over 12 months has just got married, her new husband has moved into the property and he is the one now paying the rent
Do I need to issue a new AST or attach an amendment to the current one? Does the husband need to sign any documents.
Kind regards

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.