Trying to obtain an increase in rent on a regulated tenancy

0 Thanks
1 Posts
11 years ago
I have sent the necessary form to the tenant asking for an increase on his regulated tenancy rent. There was no response to this form from the tenant so i checked with the post office as i had recorded it and they informed me that the letter had been collected. I have tried other ways of contacting the tenant i.e. e mail and telephone but still i have had no response. I also have contacted the rent tribunal and he has not contacted them either to dispute the rent increase. What would be my next step please? Regards Debbie

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.