0 Thanks
6 Posts
11 years ago
Dear RLA,
Is it possible that a landlord could gain possession of a property that is within the 12 month fixed term period if it was his main home before he rented it?
The landlord needs to come back from abroad and would like his property back. If it is possible, please could you let us know how the S14 or other notice should be executed?


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.