family member living in rented house
General Discussion

0 Thanks
11 Posts
11 years ago
hi just a quick one. if my mum has a mortgage through the mortgage works could my partner rent it off her and I live with her. it would just be my partners name on the tenancy agreement. just something we are looking at. thank you

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.