Letting agreement needed
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
2 Posts
14 years ago
I am working away from home most of the time and am going to let out a spare bedroom to a couple. I need a letting agreement to rent this bedroom in my house, and share the use of the rest of the house.
I am not sure if I can use the standard RLA AST as the "lodgers" will pay a fixed amount that should also cover estimated additional services and council tax costs....unless I just cross through the line about the responsibility of these charges in the AST agreement and we all sign the amendment???
Is there another tenancy agreement that is more tailored to my situation?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.