Energy performance Certificate and type of lets
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
5 Posts
9 years ago
We are resident landlords and have got 3 bedroom house, we rent out two bedrooms to two lodgers:

1.What type of lets do we have/manage? I need to update my profile, and I'm not sure about this question.
2. Do I need to attach an Energy Performance Certificate to the excluded tenancy agreement (we've got 6 pages of EPC, is only the first page enough or all of it)? The date of the certificate is 03.05.2011, is it ok?


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.