Deed of Trust
Tax Planning and Financial

0 Thanks
5 Posts
11 years ago

Do I need a deed of trust to split income 50/50 with my wife for property I own and the mortgage is in my name?

I am setting up a Form 17 compliant deed for this tax year but I am looking at last years now.


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.