Treasa Mongan 45SE92LJ
Rent Arrears

0 Thanks
2 Posts
10 years ago
I have given section 21 notice to tenant 0n 17-05-13 to return property by 18-07-13.she is DSS and has with held one rent payment form Greenwich council. She is behind with her rent payments by £2,554.91.(this is the rent up to 18-07-13) the monthly rent payments are £1,100.00.
what shall I do next?

shall I give her a section 8 notice?

Kind regards
Mehmet Ahmet

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.