Tenant wants to move their partner in
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
5 Posts
11 years ago
Thanks for your help. My main concern is having someone in the property who is not on the agreement. How would I stand with getting them out is there is a breach or failure to pay. The present tenant is on housing benifit which is paid to me. I would assume that I would be under an obligation to inform the council.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.