Assurred Tenancy
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

0 Thanks
22 Posts
10 years ago
We have a family with children who are Rent Act Assurred Tenants. Other than fault based or rent arrears are there any circumstances where we can give them notice? We would like to refurbish the property. If we cannot give them notice, can they stop us refurbishing the property with them in situ?

Jane Cooper

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.