Tenancy Types and Management

NRLA Advice Line
NRLA Advice Line
11 years ago
The person abroad can authorise someone to sign on her behalf. You have to make sure she really has authorised that. The authority can come from her email address, a faxed letter with a copy of her passport or any other means that satisfies you. When she does move in make sure she collects the keys from you and then signs the agreement agains
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.