Regulated tenancy
Rent Arrears

1 Thanks
17 Posts
10 years ago
Hi we have a regulated tenant in one of our property . we applied for rent increase and got a rent register paper from VOA . we sent the same to our tenant but he is not paying the increased rent. please confirm do we have to use some special form to inform him about the increase or this VOA rent registration paper along with our cover letter is sufficient.


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.