How can I Regain Possession of My House
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

john cooper
john cooper
0 Thanks
34 Posts
8 years ago
My tenant who has a statutory periodic tenancy agreement is late with his rent and I am unable to contact him even following numerous calls, visits and texts. I would like to get him out of the house.

I would like to serve a section 21 notice but unfortunately I am unable to make contact with him. Would posting it by hand through the letterbox and provide photographic proof that it was posted be acceptable?

What action can i take if he chooses to ignore the letter after it has been posted?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.