Change of tenant on AST
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
11 Posts
13 years ago
Property: 4 bedroom shared house on AST.

One tenant has decided to leave and has found a replacement. What is the best way to alter the agreement-
(do I just cross out the old tenants name/address/signiture and write the new one next to it or do I need to write a new tenancy ageement?)


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.