Energy Performance certificate

0 Thanks
2 Posts
8 years ago
Hi we are currently looking to let a property out on behalf of the owner and the property currently does not have an EPC however the owner is adament that the HIP she has is suitable for letting out. Do you know if this is correct.

Thanks Lee

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.