I keep asking about where to find Flat share agreements and keep being told use an AST
Tenancy Types and Management

Mr Millet
Mr Millet
28 Thanks
133 Posts
15 years ago
Hi again, I'm trying to find an agreement for house / flat share (non resident landlord) and keep being told to use the AST provided. I don't want an AST because I have to wait 6 months (even if I make the agreement shorter (ie 2 months) until I can get rid of problem tenants using section 21 accelerated procedure. Can I issue notice to quit and get rid of a problem tenant in 4-6 weeks, as I can with a House / flatshare agreement if I wish to. Please please help, I don't want to have to wait 6 months while a tenant sits in my property not paying rent, or being a nuisance..... what can I do to an AST to be able to do so.... OR, where can I get a agreement I can use so???

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.