Guarantor for room where there is a resident landlord

Liz S
Liz S
0 Thanks
4 Posts
8 years ago
My daughter lives in a flat she owns and lets a couple of the rooms to friends - we use the RLA Resident Landlord Excluded Tenancy agreement for the tenants. A new tenant doesn't have a deposit so we have agreed her father can act as a guarantor, and as my daughter knows the girl well she is happy with that. Can we use the Deed of Guarantor (Limited) form ? ( this is not a joint tenancy - each tenant is signed up for use of their bedroom and shared use of the rest of the flat.)

Thanks for any advice.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.