plumbing and emergencies

39 Thanks
465 Posts
10 years ago
British gas covers water supply pipe, internal plumbing and drainage, extternal plumbing and drainage, electrical emergencies, security and roofing, internal gas supply, gas central heating break down, gas safety inspection, annual boiler service and kitchen appliances. However; now they are more expensive than building insurance and I am looking for another provider with all or most of these included. Does any one know of a reliable Company that does aall this?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.