court fees

39 Thanks
465 Posts
10 years ago
when I went to court for repossession, the court ordered the tenant to pay £301.75 for court fees. When asked if he need more than 2 weeks to pay the tenant said he did not and that he will pay in 2 weeks which I am sure he would have done. the court has not still sent this money to me. Shall I write to court and ask about the money?. If so who should I address the letter to?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.