joint tenancy of a flat.
Tenancy Types and Management

NRLA Landlord Support
NRLA Landlord Support
10 years ago
With 2 ast,s. You will be billed for council tax. They need to seek advice from the council as to which tenAncy method gives most money
Dave a

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.