certificat of service
Rent Arrears

Sandy Rose
Sandy Rose
1 Thanks
34 Posts
8 years ago
Hi I am an agent completing a "Certificate of Service" document where is says Name of Claimant (top right hand corner) do I put the name of my company or the landords name ?. thanks

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.