What do i do next
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

Hythe man
Hythe man
153 Thanks
635 Posts
8 years ago
I have been to court and got an eviction notice. When this period is up and the tenant has not moved out, is there a form i have to fill in, or do i have to go to the county court, or something else ?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.