Ending a Joint tenancy
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
5 Posts
10 years ago
I have let a property in joint names. The couple have recently separated and one has left the property. The remaining tenant is prepared to remain in the property. What is the correct process do I just issue a new tenancy agreement and S21 or is it approptiate to serve a S21 notice then issue a new tenancy agreement?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.