Worried About Vulnerable tenant
General Discussion

0 Thanks
102 Posts
9 years ago
Dear members
I am worried about one of my tenants who i think is vulnerable and needs assistance.. will this be social services or my local council I should call??

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.