Student let
Tenancy Types and Management

1 Thanks
1 Posts
11 years ago
Just bought a 4 bed house for long term student rental. For the first two or three years our son will be living there with three of his mates. What is the best tenancy agreement to use in this situation. Also for ease, we are intending to include all utility bills in monthly rental. Is this wise?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.