Fire safety
HMO Licensing

0 Thanks
8 Posts
9 years ago
i have 3 storey town house. i have converted the bottom floor into two ensuite rooms with shared kitchen. to facilitate then i have washing machine and fridge under the stair space which part of the passage. Counsil wants the area enclosed becasue they deem it to be be a fire hazard. this is a difficult proposition and expensive one. what is the legislation that covers this and can i object to it.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.