Confirmation of process
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

0 Thanks
7 Posts
9 years ago
Hi, I have a tenant who is on a periodic agreement. She pays monthly on the 1st and I have no issues whatsoever.
I do however need to stop renting the property so want to ensure I do this the correct way. Am I right in thinking I can serve a Section 21(1) form and request a leaving date of 18th August? I will be giving over 2 months but the date obviously doesn't fall at the end of a month.


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.