Tenancy Deposit
Tenancy Deposits

0 Thanks
14 Posts
8 years ago


I have a tenant whose tenancy is due for renewal. For current tenancy, I used RLA AST form and placed deposit with Deposit Guard but now tenant wants to renew tenancy with a break clause only. I understand RLA Tenancy forms do not provide for a break clause. In this case, I will have to use a different tenancy agreement (used by UPAD). Can I continue to keep the deposit with Deposit Guard or do I have to transfer deposit to a different scheme. OR do RLA have an AST form with a break clause ?

Will greatly appreciate your advice.


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.