Completing Court Possession Forms for 3rd Party
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

Ray D
Ray D
131 Thanks
759 Posts
9 years ago
Hi RAL Advice Team,
I manage a property for a Landlord (I have a written agreement with him) and have a tenant who looks unlikely to vacate after serving a S21. My question is am I permitted to complete and serve the court forms for possession and represent the Landlord at court or must the Landlord do this himself?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.