General Discussion

0 Thanks
81 Posts
7 years ago
A tenant has just moved out. At the time he moved out he was 9 weeks in arears. I have now found out the he was receiving housing benefit. Can I request the arrears from the council even thou he is not living there now

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.