House in a state
Campaigning and Policy

11 Thanks
284 Posts
15 years ago
Hi all
A tenant of mine was recently given a S8 and S21 which give her up until the 16th October to leave.
I asked a friend of mine to go knock on the door and pretend if answered that he had the wrong hse,nobody answered so it give him the opportunity to look through the window which would give full view of her furniture,he told me there was no sign of any furniture,later on i went and had a look for myself,i took someone with me the front door is damaged which i new about but the back door has a panel missing and anyone can climb through it, there is 6 months of food rubbish outside which stinks and when i went in there is 2 televisions in the passage snooker table which is ripped,clothes lying all over and food in the cupboards and one bed which is just lying on its side i just want to get back in and get it all cleaned up inside and out.
how will i deal with getting rid of her stuff asap without getting in trouble

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.