Money Claim of variable amount

12 Thanks
40 Posts
8 years ago
I would like to claim some money from a guarantor. But the rent arrears will keep on increasing. So I would like to put a claim for a variable amount rather than fixed amount. Is that possible?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.