Tenant who owes me money is due to get compensation via injury claim
General Discussion

Trans Am
Trans Am
206 Thanks
628 Posts
9 years ago
I have a tenant who I am in the process of evicting. It would not normally be worth going after him for money as he is skint. However he was involved in a car accident and is due some compensation. I was wondering if there is any way that I can firstly find out about what he will get and when, and secondly get in some kind of a claim to the cash before it gets spent.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.