General Discussion

0 Thanks
20 Posts
9 years ago
A tenant has recently moved into a property and her drunken boyfriend, who is the father of her unborn baby but not on the tenancy, has kicked the door in. The property has been temporarily secured but the tenant is saying its my obligation to get it repaired as it has to be secure. What is the legal requirement and who is responsible for paying for it

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.